Stratio is the World’s Leading Real-time Predictive Fleet Maintenance Platform. The company's proprietary technology combines large-scale processing with the latest machine learning techniques to prevent hundreds of thousands of breakdowns from happening every day, thus saving millions of people from the hassle of public transportation delays, postponed deliveries, or late arrival of essential goods. Stratio’s platform enables zero downtime for 5 of the 10 largest transportation companies in the world and, in 2021, raised an investment of $12 million to boost leadership in predictive fleet maintenance. Fleet operators in Europe, North America, Asia-pacific, and Latin America trust Stratio’s technology to fully leverage the data under the hood to safeguard operations, and keep customers happy. Stratio’s technology has enabled transportation for 1.3 billion people so far.
The Product Designer is responsible for the user experience of our solutions, and for the graphic identity of Stratio. You will be responsible for our products' look and feel.
- Work with internal teams to create sketches, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes;
- Translate technical and business requirements into advanced user-interfaces according to the new design trends;
- Produce UX and UI documentation;
- Test the usability of the new and existing product modules and improve the overall user experience;
- Participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts;
- Gain vision over company products;
- Define design language for the different Products;
- Discuss work methodologies with Product Design Manager for the Product Design team;
- Present Products and features UI/UX to stakeholders
- Degree in Design, Human Computer Interaction or other relevant fields;
- Proven relevant work experience in software product design;
- Capacity to properly document design features;
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience in designing intuitive UIs and knowledge of current best practices;
- Capacity to properly document design features and design guidelines;
- Proactiveness, autonomy and responsibility to successfully complete tasks;
- Full knowledge of the complete Design cycle of a software Product;
- Experience creating and maintaining a design language within Products;
- Experience creating and maintaining a design specification for the Products;
- Fluency in English.
- Experience in Google Analytics or similar tools;
- Automotive interest and/or knowledge of the Automotive industry.
What we offer
- Health Insurance;
- Fringe Benefits Policy;
- Flexible Work Hours - adjust your schedule to your needs;
- Work Setup - remote, hybrid, onsite - if your job can be done remotely, and you prefer to, you’re free to choose;
- Hardware and software for a full remote setup;
- Monthly All-Hands;
- Quarterly Events to discuss Strategy;
- Autonomy and Ownership Culture;
- Continuous feedback culture;
- Innovation Mindset;
- Career Acceleration.
- Remote / Hybrid / Lisbon / Coimbra
We want inspiring individuals in our teams, where age, race, gender, sexual orientation, politics and religion do not matter, and seek to create a tolerant and open space for everyone. We thrive to provide an inclusive and trustworthy environment.
You can find our Culture Manifesto and more team information here.
Take the road with us!