Junior Product Owner
Stratio is the World’s Leading Real-time Predictive Fleet Maintenance Platform. The company's proprietary technology combines large-scale processing with the latest machine learning techniques to prevent hundreds of thousands of breakdowns from happening every day, thus saving millions of people from the hassle of public transportation delays, postponed deliveries, or late arrival of essential goods. Stratio’s platform enables zero downtime for 5 of the 10 largest transportation companies in the world and, in 2021, raised an investment of $12 million to boost leadership in predictive fleet maintenance. Fleet operators in Europe, North America, Asia-pacific, and Latin America trust Stratio’s technology to fully leverage the data under the hood to safeguard operations, and keep customers happy. Stratio’s technology has enabled transportation for 1.3 billion people so far.
We are looking for a flexible and eager to learn Junior Product Owner to integrate our Product team, responsible for following up the work of the development team, ensuring that the right value is being delivered and contributing to the management of the Product Backlog.
- Clearly express and define Product Backlog items;
- Collaborate with Development Team to commit backlog items to sprint/release deliverables;
- Support Development team to address questions with features in the refinement or development stage;
- Validate features from the user’s perspective, accepting the work done;
- Ensures that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent and clear, and shows what the Software Team has done and what will it work on next;
- Work with other Product Owners to gain product vision.
- Experience in a Product Owner alike roles, like analyst;
- Experience on working with Agile Methodologies;
- Experience defining User Stories and requirements;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Detail-oriented mindset;
- Fluency in English.
- Software Development background;
- Automotive interest and/or knowledge of the Automotive industry.
What we offer:
- Health Insurance;
- Fringe Benefits Policy;
- Flexible Work Hours - adjust your schedule to your needs;
- Work Setup - remote, hybrid, onsite - if your job can be done remotely, and you prefer to, you’re free to choose;
- Hardware and software for a full remote setup;
- Monthly All-Hands;
- Quarterly Events to discuss Strategy;
- Autonomy and Ownership Culture;
- Continuous feedback culture;
- Innovation Mindset;
- Career Acceleration.
- Remote / Hybrid / Lisbon / Coimbra
We want inspiring individuals in our teams, where age, race, gender, sexual orientation, politics and religion do not matter, and seek to create a tolerant and open space for everyone. We thrive to provide an inclusive and trustworthy environment.
You can find our Culture Manifesto and more team information here.
Take the road with us!