Automotive Data Analyst
Stratio is the World’s Leading Real-time Predictive Fleet Maintenance Platform. The company's proprietary technology combines large-scale processing with the latest machine learning techniques to prevent hundreds of thousands of breakdowns from happening every day, thus saving millions of people from the hassle of public transportation delays, postponed deliveries, or late arrival of essential goods. Stratio’s platform enables zero downtime for 5 of the 10 largest transportation companies in the world and, in 2021, raised an investment of $12 million to boost leadership in predictive fleet maintenance. Fleet operators in Europe, North America, Asia-pacific, and Latin America trust Stratio’s technology to fully leverage the data under the hood to safeguard operations, and keep customers happy. Stratio’s technology has enabled transportation for 1.3 billion people so far.
The Data Analyst will make decisions or recommendations based on findings in available automotive data.
- Collects and interprets automotive data, working side-by-side with Data Scientists;
- Gather, interpret and reports findings based on available data;
- Support the creation of new AI models with root cause failure analysis, testing & validation and data/results validation;
- Works closely with other teams to assure the selected data is being collected properly;
- Search for bugs that might be resulting in data sets with errors;
- Support customer success & sales with technical expertise and ad-hoc analysis work based on customer needs.
- Experience in the automotive field;
- Experience with statistical tools ( Excel, SPSS, etc.);
- Experience with Data Visualization tools (Tableau, Google Analytics, PowerBI, etc.);
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving;
- Attention to detail is the key to success in the role!;
- Fluency in English.
- Bsc. or MSc in Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field;
- Ability to analyze large datasets using tools like SQL and/or Python;
- Knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms and Python.
What we offer:
- Health Insurance;
- Fringe Benefits Policy;
- Flexible Work Hours - adjust your schedule to your needs;
- Work Setup - remote, hybrid, onsite - if your job can be done remotely, and you prefer to, you’re free to choose;
- Hardware and software for a full remote setup;
- Monthly All-Hands;
- Quarterly Events to discuss Strategy;
- Autonomy and Ownership Culture;
- Continuous feedback culture;
- Innovation Mindset;
- Career Acceleration.
- Remote / Hybrid / Lisbon / Coimbra
We want inspiring individuals in our teams, where age, race, gender, sexual orientation, politics and religion do not matter, and seek to create a tolerant and open space for everyone. We thrive to provide an inclusive and trustworthy environment.
You can find our Culture Manifesto and more team information here.
Take the road with us!