Senior Full-stack Software Engineer
Stratio is the World’s Leading Real-time Predictive Fleet Maintenance Platform. The company's proprietary technology combines large-scale processing with the latest machine learning techniques to prevent hundreds of thousands of breakdowns from happening every day, thus saving millions of people from the hassle of public transportation delays, postponed deliveries, or late arrival of essential goods. Stratio’s platform enables zero downtime for 5 of the 10 largest transportation companies in the world and, in 2021, raised an investment of $12 million to boost leadership in predictive fleet maintenance. Fleet operators in Europe, North America, Asia-pacific, and Latin America trust Stratio’s technology to fully leverage the data under the hood to safeguard operations, and keep customers happy. Stratio’s technology has enabled transportation for 1.3 billion people so far.
The Full-stack Software Engineer is responsible for all aspects of the development and technical architecture, including all project related to browser and server technologies responsible for rendering the user experience. The Full-stack Software Engineer must constantly evaluate emerging technologies and avail strategic, innovative, and cost-effective solutions that increase the efficiency, reliability, and integration of the business’s sites/software, working in a semi-autonomous environment with prototyping technologies in order to resolve emerging site/software issues promptly.
- Participate in the specification of new features and improvements, supporting our Product Owner and Product Designers;
- Implement and maintain the web front-end of our software ecosystem, using Angular;
- Implement and maintain core services with business logic, serving REST/JSON APIs implemented with .NET Core;
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review;
- Mentor and guide team members in all project activities.
- 5 or more years of professional software engineering experience;
- Experience with Angular, Typescript and NgRx;
- Experience working with C# and .NET Core;
- Experience working with testing frameworks, particularly NUnit and Mock;
- Experience working with relational databases, particularly SQL Server;
- Knowledge of software development life-cycle processes;
- Reliability and great problem-solving skills, with great attention to detail;
- Fluency in English.
- Experience working with Messaging Systems, particularly Kafka;
- Experience working with NoSQL databases, particularly Elasticsearch;
- Strong knowledge of distributed systems.
We expect you to:
- Mentor and grow the elements of the team with less experience;
- Be responsible for the specification of new features and improvements;
- Be responsible for designing and implementing the software architecture, always thinking of performance, scalability and reliability;
- Knowledge and experience working with Design Patterns;
- Top-notch programming skills, ability to produce quality code that is maintainable, efficient, reliable and secure;
- Always keep searching for new tools and frameworks;
- Be able to work completely autonomously.
What we offer:
- Health Insurance;
- Fringe Benefits Policy;
- Flexible Work Hours - adjust your schedule to your needs;
- Work Setup - remote, hybrid, onsite - if your job can be done remotely, and you prefer to, you’re free to choose;
- Hardware and software for a full remote setup;
- Monthly All-Hands;
- Quarterly Events to discuss Strategy;
- Autonomy and Ownership Culture;
- Continuous feedback culture;
- Innovation Mindset;
- Career Acceleration.
- Remote / Hybrid / Lisbon / Coimbra
We want inspiring individuals in our teams, where age, race, gender, sexual orientation, politics and religion do not matter, and seek to create a tolerant and open space for everyone. We thrive to provide an inclusive and trustworthy environment.
You can find our Culture Manifesto and more team information here.
Take the road with us!