Stratio is the World’s Leading Real-time Predictive Fleet Maintenance Platform. The company's proprietary technology combines large-scale processing with the latest machine learning techniques to prevent hundreds of thousands of breakdowns from happening every day, thus saving millions of people from the hassle of public transportation delays, postponed deliveries, or late arrival of essential goods. Stratio’s platform enables zero downtime for 5 of the 10 largest transportation companies in the world and, in 2021, raised an investment of $12 million to boost leadership in predictive fleet maintenance. Fleet operators in Europe, North America, Asia-pacific, and Latin America trust Stratio’s technology to fully leverage the data under the hood to safeguard operations, and keep customers happy. Stratio’s technology has enabled transportation for 1.3 billion people so far.
The Platform Software Engineer is responsible for developing, maintaining and scaling up our platform and our vehicle information database, ensuring its reliability, scalability, performance and cost-effectiveness.
- Define and optimize the usage of Elastic as the main technology for data storage and analytics;
- Define and optimize the usage of Kafka for message queuing in the whole platform;
- Design and implement the software architecture to support high availability and horizontal scalability;
- Design and planning Microservices for event streaming;
- Design and implementing Web APIs;
- Capacity of Log interpretation/debugging in order to solve BUGs/Issues in production;
- Design Database Schemas having into account reliability and scalability.
- Strong technical background with a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or similar relevant fields;
- Strong knowledge in .NET (C#) technologies;
- Knowledge in frameworks for desktop applications;
- Knowledge of software design and architecture;
- Understanding of various coding methods and computer languages;
- Hands-on experience with the technologies and tools relevant for the role;
- Knowledge of software development life-cycle processes;
- Reliability and great problem-solving skills, with great attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Fluency in English.
What we offer:
- Health Insurance;
- Fringe Benefits Policy;
- Flexible Work Hours - adjust your schedule to your needs;
- Work Setup - remote, hybrid, onsite - if your job can be done remotely, and you prefer to, you’re free to choose;
- Hardware and software for a full remote setup;
- Monthly All-Hands;
- Quarterly Events to discuss Strategy;
- Autonomy and Ownership Culture;
- Continuous feedback culture;
- Innovation Mindset;
- Career Acceleration.
- Remote / Hybrid / Lisbon / Coimbra
We want inspiring individuals in our teams, where age, race, gender, sexual orientation, politics and religion do not matter, and seek to create a tolerant and open space for everyone. We thrive to provide an inclusive and trustworthy environment.
You can find our Culture Manifesto and more team information here.
Take the road with us!