Entry Level Embedded Systems Tester | IEFP Internship
Stratio is the World’s Leading Real-time Predictive Fleet Maintenance Platform. The company's proprietary technology combines large-scale processing with the latest machine learning techniques to prevent hundreds of thousands of breakdowns from happening every day, thus saving millions of people from the hassle of public transportation delays, postponed deliveries, or late arrival of essential goods. Stratio’s platform enables zero downtime for 5 of the 10 largest transportation companies in the world and, in 2021, raised an investment of $12 million to boost leadership in predictive fleet maintenance. Fleet operators in Europe, North America, Asia-pacific, and Latin America trust Stratio’s technology to fully leverage the data under the hood to safeguard operations, and keep customers happy. Stratio’s technology has enabled transportation for 1.3 billion people so far.
The goal of this internship is to consolidate knowledge in embedded systems engineering while helping the Stratio hardware team in their daily tasks. It is expected that after the initial integration, the trainee will grow comfortable with the development and release routines of Stratio’ embedded systems project.
- Translate verbal and written test requirements into test scripts;
- Understand and troubleshoot microcontroller and embedded mixed-signal systems;
- Write and maintain test cases ensuring correct testability of the final project;
- Perform manual and automated testing;
- Develop reusable functions to handle common functionality in test cases;
- Implement and execute White, Grey and Black box tests approaches;
- Implement and debug C++ and/or Python code independently;
- Revise work instructions and procedures;
- Create detailed documentation for the testing lifecycle;
- Contribute actively in the design of new solutions, and continuous improvement;
- Learn new technologies, tools, and processes including automated test equipment and software.
- Knowledge of software testing tools and methodologies is a plus;
- BSc in Electronical, Computer Engineer or similar field is a plus;
- Hardware knowledge in analogue and digital systems;
- Knowledge of version control software and/or continuous integration software;
- Knowledge of test automation and tools assisted testing;
- Familiar with, or a willingness to learn, electrical test equipment such as power supplies, digital multimeters, oscilloscopes, etc;
- Familiar with Scrum and Kanban is a nice to have;
- IEFP eligibility;
- Fluency in English.
What we offer:
- Health Insurance;
- Flexible Work Hours - adjust your schedule to your needs;
- Work Setup - remote, hybrid, onsite - if your job can be done remotely, and you prefer to, you’re free to choose;
- Hardware and software for a full remote setup;
- Monthly All-Hands;
- Quarterly Events to discuss Strategy;
- Autonomy and Ownership Culture;
- Continuous feedback culture;
- Innovation Mindset;
- Career Acceleration.
We want inspiring individuals in our teams, where age, race, gender, sexual orientation, politics and religion do not matter, and seek to create a tolerant and open space for everyone. We thrive to provide an inclusive and trustworthy environment.
You can find our Culture Manifesto and more team information here.
Take the road with us!