Vehicle Integration Ops Intern at STRATIO
Stratio is the World’s Leading Real-time Predictive Fleet Maintenance Platform. The company's proprietary technology combines large-scale processing with the latest machine learning techniques to prevent hundreds of thousands of breakdowns from happening every day, thus saving millions of people from the hassle of public transportation delays, postponed deliveries, or late arrival of essential goods. Stratio’s platform enables zero downtime for 5 of the 10 largest transportation companies in the world and, in 2021, raised an investment of $12 million to boost leadership in predictive fleet maintenance. Fleet operators in Europe, North America, Asia-pacific, and Latin America trust Stratio’s technology to fully leverage the data under the hood to safeguard operations, and keep customers happy. Stratio’s technology has enabled transportation for 1.3 billion people so far.
The Vehicle Integration Operations Intern main responsibility is to assist the Vehicle Integration Ops and Field Partner Manager on day-to-day operational tasks.
- Assist the VI Ops in scheduling and planning the Field Team work;
- Assist the VI Partner Manager managing Stratio’s installation partners;
- Prepare Stratio’s HW for shipment;
- Suppliers management and Purchase Request;
- Process documentation;
- Field Team capacity analysis and reporting;
- Stock taking and management;
- Incoming stocks inspection.
- Ability to work independently on a fast-paced company
- Knowledge of MS Office or similar
- Independent-user of English
- Driver’s license (nice to have);
What we offer:
- Monthly All-Hands;
- Quarterly Events to discuss Strategy;
- Autonomy and Ownership Culture;
- Continuous feedback culture;
- Innovation Mindset;
- Career Acceleration.
We want inspiring individuals in our teams, where age, race, gender, sexual orientation, politics and religion do not matter, and seek to create a tolerant and open space for everyone. We thrive to provide an inclusive and trustworthy environment.
You can find our Culture Manifesto and more team information here.