Field Installer at STRATIO
Stratio is the World’s Leading Real-time Predictive Fleet Maintenance Platform. The company's proprietary technology combines large-scale processing with the latest machine learning techniques to prevent hundreds of thousands of breakdowns from happening every day, thus saving millions of people from the hassle of public transportation delays, postponed deliveries, or late arrival of essential goods. Stratio’s platform enables zero downtime for 5 of the 10 largest transportation companies in the world and, in 2021, raised an investment of $12 million to boost leadership in predictive fleet maintenance. Fleet operators in Europe, North America, Asia-pacific, and Latin America trust Stratio’s technology to fully leverage the data under the hood to safeguard operations, and keep customers happy. Stratio’s technology has enabled transportation for 1.3 billion people so far.
You'll be responsible to conduct field work regarding the installation, uninstallation, reinstallation, and recall of the Stratio Databox, our in-vehicle data collection unit, following the defined processes.
- Plan the installation according to customer’s fleet and system requirements;
- On-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks, following company’s procedures;
- Diagnosing errors or technical problems, reporting them with proper solutions;
- Providing service and customer support during field visits;
- Work side by side with Vehicle Integration Engineers to make sure installations go as planned;
- Produce installation manuals;
- Perform installation training to customer technical teams.
- Technical degree or certification in the automotive/mechanical/electrical area or equivalent work experience;
- Driver’s license;
- Schedule availability, including weekends;
- Flexibility to travel abroad;
- Electrical experience in the automotive industry;
- Knowledge working with Diagnostic Equipment;
- Knowledge and understanding on in-vehicle communication networks;
- Understanding on OBD, UDS, FMS, ISO 15765, J1939, J1708, KWP2000 or any other protocol used in vehicle networks;
- Good decision making and team player;
- Great level of autonomy;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to work effectively under pressure;
- Fluency in English.
- Eligibility for IEFP internship (not mandatory)
What we offer:
- Health Insurance;
- Monthly All-Hands;
- Quarterly Events to discuss Strategy;
- Autonomy and Ownership Culture;
- Continuous feedback culture;
- Innovation Mindset;
- Career Acceleration.
We want inspiring individuals in our teams, where age, race, gender, sexual orientation, politics and religion do not matter, and seek to create a tolerant and open space for everyone. We thrive to provide an inclusive and trustworthy environment.
You can find our Culture Manifesto and more team information here.
Take the road with us!